On August, 6 1915 a motion was made and carried to purchase a lot on Main Street from H.S. Souder for $1290. On January, 7 1921 the mortgage for the lot was paid in full and destroyed. July, 24 1925 the company decided to build on the lot and to get a loan from Union National Bank of Souderton for the sum of $20,000 at 6 % interest to build a new firehouse. The building was dedicated May, 29 1926.
On September, 5 1950 the company purchased a four acre lot on North Second Street for the amount of $7500 for the future site of a new firehouse. In 1954 a three bay garage and a bandstand were build on the lot to be used for carnivals, also at this time a ice skating pond and ball field added. The lot was used for carnivals until 1959 when Montgomery County stopped all gambling.
By 1964 the firehouse on Main Street was over crowed with five fire trucks an a ambulance there was no room to walk around anymore. In 1965 the company decided to build a new seven bay firehouse which would include meeting, storage, chief, and engineer rooms and a recreation room in the basement. The firehouse only cost $98,500 dollars to build thanks to over 6,000 hours of labor donated by the members and support by area businesses. The first meeting at the new firehouse was held in December, 1966, but the building was not completed until 1967. The building was dedicated June 17 1967 and is still in use today with a addition which was completed 1979 to house our museum and more storage. The second half of the plan was to build a banquet hall to the rear of the firehouse, but it was never built.